Topic: Unsubscribed

So I guess everything's back up and running, but my Chumby still says it's unsubscribed and won't load my channels.  I have tried rebooting multiple times and even deactivating and reactivating the Chumby.  The channel section of the website shows my Chumby (names match) and shows the channels that are supposed to be on there, but the Chumby still says unsubscribed and will only show the clock.

Re: Unsubscribed

I see your account, and I see two chumby devices activated, but I don't see a subscription with the email address used for your account.

Please forward me your subscription confirmation email at support@chumby.com and I'll look into it.

markfleser wrote:

So I guess everything's back up and running, but my Chumby still says it's unsubscribed and won't load my channels.  I have tried rebooting multiple times and even deactivating and reactivating the Chumby.  The channel section of the website shows my Chumby (names match) and shows the channels that are supposed to be on there, but the Chumby still says unsubscribed and will only show the clock.

did you subscribe to the service?

activating and subscribing are separate things.

Cleaning up any loose bits and bytes.

On the main site, it says, "Subscribe to get apps! Add a subscription to get access to over 1000 apps for your chumby device! Log in and select "my chumby -> my subscription" from the menu bar to subscribe now!". If you don't subscribe, all you get is the clock.