Topic: BETA overlay

i noticed the red BETA overlay on the control panel screens. short of going back to the non beta is there a way to remove it

Re: BETA overlay

Its there partially to make sure you (and if you get support Chumby knows) your using a beta CP..
Don't thinkt heres a way to remove it other than changing back to the non-beta CP....
Though there is a slight oddness.. the overlay appears in the clock displayed during night mode..

It appears on every screen except when playing widgets.

My hope is to knock out as many of the open issues as I can and promote to production.

I also noticed this after restarting my chumby, i was happy with the beta panel since I own my chumby but with this overlay I switched now back to normal, I think I wouldn't mind it that hard in the CP but its really annoying that it appears over night modus and some clocks too ...

I absolutely hate that beta watermark!!!
It gets annoying when playing pandora and looking at the album art
I am on the verge of switching to the normal CP but I want my iheartradio.
Please remove it (you can put a word beta on the main CP screen if you'd like, like near the battery and wifi indicators, but NOT a watermark PLEASE!)

I prefer having the BETA watermark. It reminds me that I'm testing the application and if there are any bugs, not to panic. Maybe thats just because I'm a software developer and I like and do this kind of thing.

The beta watermark is really annoying, especially in night mode. I suggest to add a beta note close to the control panel version number and not on every screen.