Topic: Infocast 8" refurbished units $46.96

Thought I would let everyone know that Tech for Less has the Infocast 8" ranging in price from $33.19 for scratch and dent to $52.63 for "like new". The bonus is that it includes free shipping.

I have just ordered a refurbed unit. I have purchased 3 of the 3.5" units but have 4 because one was DOA which they promptly  replaced and let me keep the bad one. It was easily repaired.

Here is the info

http://www.techforless.com/cgi-bin/tech … d=7QWK5IJX

I do not work for them or receive any credit for your purchases.

Re: Infocast 8" refurbished units $46.96

Amazon storefronts drive me nuts, a month ago they had them as low as 17.99 used and 19.99 new but only one guy offered shipping to Canada. I ordered two from him only to get an email a week later saying order canceled, units did not pass testing. I replied and told him I was a tech and still willing to buy them for a cheaper price rather than have him toss them in the garbage. Finally worked out a deal and then only one arrived, guy claims he doesn't know what happened but refunded me half.  I managed to get a perfectly fine infocast 3.5" (minus a working power button) which cost me $15.99 shipped but would have loved to have got the 2nd one too smile </rant>

If anyone knows of other places selling them for a reasonable price that will ship to Canada please let me know, I'd like to have another 1 or 2 for messing around with.

Re: Infocast 8" refurbished units $46.96

As far as I know the company ships to Canada and even has a toll free number to call them from Canada. They are not an Amazon store front only shop. They do sell on Amazon but it is not their main outlet.

I would call them since it would not cost you anything to see if they can ship to you without problems.