Topic: securing chumby

I'm thinking of using my I8 (running C8 firmware) as my ssh tunneling server when I'm not at home.  Serves two purpose to us, we love looking at it and well, serves as my ssh tunneling server.  My question now is, how do I make it secure?  The only security measure so far that I've placed is changing root and default's password which I know is not really much of a security measure.  Any thoughts?  I've came across this site: http://thinkhole.org/wp/2006/10/30/five … ecure-ssh/ It has a really nice step by step guide that even a newbie like me can handle.  I haven't given it a try yet (I'll give it a spin in a few hours or so) and it seems to be pretty straight forward. Any other things that I should take into account? Highly appreciate your inputs!

a little OT: I wish Chumby is sold in the Philippines (my country) as well.  I've been trying to get a hold of it since the original chumby was released.  that didn't happen until recently when I was given a chance for a business trip to the US.  It's a great product and it deserves a more international market.