Topic: Traffic.com widget?

Would it be possible to get a widget based on Traffic.com? This seems perfect for the Chumby as you can configure custom "Drives" online and then see a summary of your exact traffic route. Then depending how complete you want the widget to be you could click on the drive you are interested in and see a more detailed summary or even a map.

This would then provide traffic info for anyone in the US, so I would think there would be a pretty high interest and would be good for both Chumby Inc. and Traffic.com.

Any thoughts? Sorry if this has been discussed before. I did a quick search and did not see anything.

-HuckFinn

Re: Traffic.com widget?

http://www.chumby.com/guide/widget/My%2 … Conditions

Re: Traffic.com widget?

Howard,

While this is a "Traffic.com widget", I was hoping for something more customizable. I live in the suburbs of Chicago and waiting for this widget to finally scroll to the streets I am interested in makes is pretty useless. Just to test this I set the widget to stay on the screen forever - I had to wait almost 2 minutes for it to get to the street I was interested in, (I-90 if you want to try it yourself). If I could create an account at Traffic.com and then have it serve up "My Traffic" then this would be much more usefull. I would think that anyone that lives in or near a large enough city is going to feel the same way.

-HuckFinn