Topic: Cleaning Your Chumby

I brought my Chumby into work to show it off to some folks. cool  When I took it out of the pouch I realized I needed to clean my 3'yr old's smudges and marks from the screen and surrounding latte casing. hmm  I had a lint free glass cleaner rag (for my glasses) and sprayed just a hint of cleaner on it to wipe away some of the grim and wouldn't you know it the RED rag has now discolored the outside casing. Do'h!! yikes Before I initiate a downward spiral of ruining the casing altogether: can a replacement casing be purchased (be cool to have multiple colors anyhow)? And, what do folks use to clean yours?  I thought about dabbing a lil bit of bleach water to see if I can restore its luster.  thoughts/comments...

Re: Cleaning Your Chumby

My Chumby doesn't have as much wear and tear as yours so I haven't cleaned it yet. But, I think just wiping the screen with a slightly wet paper towel or something would do the trick. I don't know about the casing since you said cleaner discolors it. Maybe water for that too? <_<

Re: Cleaning Your Chumby

What's funny is that was the very first time I cleaned it.. I've only had my Chumby since Christmas (God bless my wife, dearly!) and now the casing has a red tint to it.  I left it at work, but will take it home tomorrow to try a lil bit of bleach water to see what happens.