Topic: The Chumby and Lucid Dreaming

Hello everyone!
I recently received a Chumby and I have been using it as my alarm clock for some time now.  Having this little programmable ball of awesome stare me in the face as I fall asleep each night I started wondering about the usefulness/imlamentation of a "Lucid Dreaming Widget".  For those of you who don't know what Lucid Dreaming is, it is a dream in where you are aware that you are dreaming (lucid).  In such a dream you have complete controll of everything and anything.  Large numbers of people, and clinical studies, have had success with repeating audio loops during certain times during sleep and with interruption of sleep at intervals after a person is asleep.  I myself am not a flash artist/designer, and I am would like to know if anyone is interested in this application of the Chumby.  If you think this might be a good idea for the Chumby or if your just  interested in lucid dreaming, I would suggest that you check out the site http://www.dreamviews.com/ for more information on the subject.  Just spit balling here, what do you guys think?
-Gigman

(moved from Flash Programing)