Topic: Master / Slave

First off, great product.  I know it's a work in progress, and it's nice to see it evolve.

With the beta code, the music streaming is nice.  It actually got me thinking about a possible feature.

Right now, my Chumby is in my bedroom.  It would be nice to purschase more Chumbys throughout the house (living room, foyer, kitchen, guest rooms, etc), and have it so that I could control all of them both from the web page and a master Chumby.

I'm thinking: that I'm working at home, and done for the day.  From my computer, I go to the website and set all the Chumbys to begin playing a music channel.  Or, I'm in my living room, and decide I want to pipe some music, and from one Chumby tell it to start playing holiday music, and all the other Chumbys also begin playing music so when I move from room to room, or if I'm entertaining all the other Chumbys sync up and stream the same channel. 

I'm guessing this is probably a unique (and complex) request, but since the device is still evolving I toss my idea out in case if other have interest.