Topic: Looking to buy working *OR* broken Chumby Classics

Chumby Classics only!

What can I say? I fell madly in love with them little bean bag babies.

It doesn't matter the problem or the condition, just put it out there and I will make an offer. While working chumbys are good too, I'm very much looking for a few broken ones to tinker with (replacing touch screen, adding internal battery etc.) Ripping the guts out of a perfectly functional one would break my heart! If anyone is interested in my work, once I get the ball rolling I will post a related thread.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Looking to buy working *OR* broken Chumby Classics

I actually have 3 that I will part with. 2 working with issues with the screens. (can post pictures) and one that is DOA that I have pulled apart but have the pieces.

Make an offer.

I really just need the body, if I paid shipping will you take 20 bucks?

Astor_maljack wrote:

I really just need the body, if I paid shipping will you take 20 bucks?

Who are you replying to?

This is older, I know, but I have a white Chumby and ALL the stuff that goes with it.  The screen, unfortunately, is broken, but everything else is there.  The charms, the power cord, the branded bags, and the instruction booklets.  It's all there, and in excellent shape!  If you, or anyone is interested, I'd love to see it go to a good home, so let me know what you think.  Thanks!

waltark wrote:

This is older, I know, but I have a white Chumby and ALL the stuff that goes with it.  The screen, unfortunately, is broken, but everything else is there.  The charms, the power cord, the branded bags, and the instruction booklets.  It's all there, and in excellent shape!  If you, or anyone is interested, I'd love to see it go to a good home, so let me know what you think.  Thanks!

When you say you have a white Chumby, are you talking about a Chumby One or a Chumby Classic?

Tar, feathers, congress. Some assembly required.

Sorry, I meant a Chumby classic.