1 (edited by ai4c 2017-01-05 14:27:36)

Topic: For sale 2 (posibly 3) InfoCast 8 devices

I had bought them for a project that never panned out.
I've been using one in my kitchen, it has the Chumby software and Web Browser on it.
I have another one that is in its original box, and has never been used/activated, which means it still has the InfoCast software on it.
I also gave one to a friend who "retired" it to his basement and might be able to locate it, if there's interest. I think I did install the Chumby software on it, but not the Web Browser.
I have the original boxes and accessories for all 2 (3).

Make me an offer for any/all of them.

Also, see myother post for a Chumby Classic: http://forum.chumby.com/viewtopic.php?pid=53600

Re: For sale 2 (posibly 3) InfoCast 8 devices

PM me with what you need to get for new i8. Can't offer much. Let me know what you are thinking.

Did you sell these units?

Please see my reply in the other post.

Hello, I am interested in your Infocast (s) If you still have them.  Thanks.

I still have them. Please PM me.

I'm having trouble sending you a pm. Do you think you could try to send me one and I can reply? Thanks,

Must be because you are a new member. I can't seem to be able to PM you either.

Try clicking on my name and sending me a "forum email" with your own email address. I will then reply via regular email. Thanks.

10 (edited by ai4c 2017-07-12 00:24:16)

Still available. Asking price here is $40 each (half of what I paid). Upgraded both to latest Chumby firmware.
Listed on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/Insignia-Infocas … 004H1NEF6/ for the original price, since there seems to be someone trying to sell theirs for some $130+!