Topic: Just about to buy one

I am about to buy a chumby but I want to know if anything will change that will make a difference on the computer end of the chumby IE faster more memory or anything like that.  I just don't want to buy one and then shortly there after there is an update that makes the CPU say 20% faster.  Software is of no issue to me because it can be updated with no problems. I just need to know if and what will be upgraded in the next say 6-12 months that I would want to wait on buying a chumby till then.

Re: Just about to buy one

On the 6-12 month horizon, I'd have to be frank and say I can't tell you exactly what our roadmap is for that period. Chumby itself is barely over a year or two old. As with any consumer electronics hardware, we strive to improve the system at every turn we can take, but the majority of the improvements are largely invisible to the user and have to do with making the chumby more efficient to produce.

7BAA 2E53 01C1 DCFF 497B  E7F0 9699 A303 78F0 D9B9

Re: Just about to buy one

Ok that works, I am ordering one now hopefully nothing that I will notice will change for awhile.  Thanks bunnie.