Re: End of Chumby as we know it...

cfg83 wrote:

diamaunt -

diamaunt wrote:
Duane wrote:

Blue Octy is the name of the new company - I'm just using it to refer to the new systems.  Everything will remain with the Chumby branding.

I've always wondered, why blue 'octy' when it looks like the blue critter only has six arms/legs? wink

blue octy is very coordinated so that two of the back legs are always hidden behind two of the front legs.  A legacy of many tap dancing classes.

cfg83

oh, is that it? duane? is that it?

blue octy's adoring fans want to know!

Cleaning up any loose bits and bytes.

We posted a new topic but will reply to this topic as well. We represent a partnership which is will to take over and host the service. The current costs can be greatly reduced through the private hosting.

Who do we contact? Who currently has control over the Chumby website as well as the servers themselves (in the current state)?

Bababooey wrote:

We posted a new topic but will reply to this topic as well. We represent a partnership which is will to take over and host the service. The current costs can be greatly reduced through the private hosting.

Who do we contact? Who currently has control over the Chumby website as well as the servers themselves (in the current state)?

what if we don't want to be assimilated into the borg?

diamaunt wrote:
Bababooey wrote:

what if we don't want to be assimilated into the borg?

*like*

Just try to keep an image of Jeri Ryan in your head.

bobsz wrote:

Just try to keep an image of Jeri Ryan in your head.

I'm doubting the anonymous 'we' looks like Jeri Ryan. tongue

you mean Ms. '37 of D'  smile

wow, how far we've come.