Topic: Chumby One turns self off, can't find WiFi signal, white screen, etc.
Purchased off woot.com less than 6 months ago.
1. Unit turns itself off at least once daily,
2. White Screen of Death at least once every three days,
3. No longer recognizes or utilizes recommended expensive battery I purchased,
4. CONSTANT WiFi issues, inability to find WiFi signal,
5. Screen pulsing brighter, changes in font for no reason,
I am considering smashing it to pieces with a 16lb sledgehammer as it is now the most expensive paperweight in history.
I wouldn't care so much but being out more than $100 for a unit that can't seem to even accomplish the simple tasks set out for it on a daily basis seems like a tremendous waste of time and money.