Topic: "Touchscreen" control panel should confirm recalibration

I curiously poke around. I think a lot of Chumby owners do. So, imagine my surprise (and frustration) when I tap the Touchscreen control panel, and get locked into recalibrating the touchscreen instead of being able to just back out of it after seeing what it intends to do.

Don't think it'd be too much to ask that the Touchscreen control panel get a little description or maybe just change the name to "Calibrate touchscreen" - so its purpose is obvious?

I was actually looking for the "Touch click" option when I ran across that. Curiously, I can't find it in Volume...

Re: "Touchscreen" control panel should confirm recalibration

Chumby One units do not support touchclick - that was a feature specific to the hardware of the classic device - so the option is not presented in the volume panel.

... Ahh. Interesting. Guess I won't be looking any harder for that option, then wink

But how about confirming recalibration instead of throwing me face-first into grabbing the Chumby off the shelf and tediously tapping the center of the dots when I enter the control panel? tongue

No touchclick. AWH MAN.... kinda like knowing when i tap the screen sometimes... cant be emulated with software?
Was gonna ask where it went...