Topic: Gerty the robot, from Moon movie.

Hello everyone, I'm not a developer (maybe someday) and I don't own a Chumby One (yet, at least until being sold by Amazon due International issues with the Chumby Store) but yesterday I was watching the "Moon" movie and got an idea.

For those who already watched the movie, there's a robot called "Gerty" who helps or assist the main character in the movie. The robot has a little LCD screen where it shows it face depending his mood and it's very cute. I was wondering, this is very nice and I think it shouldn't be so difficult to a programmer to develop this little robot company, so, my ideas for Gerty Widgets is as follows:

- All the original faces to express emotions, the face template you may found at the end of this post.
- Using the Chumby sensors you may activate the moods, using the microphone if you yell at it it will show a sad face.
- With the help of the accelerometer, if you shake it, Gerty may show the dizzy face.
- Other ways to interact with the robot will be awesome, using all the sensors as possible.

For those who didn't see the movie, here is a part of the movie where Gerty do a haircut.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Ewj-BOBuc

I hope someone could be interested in this little project and create this interesting widgets.

Best regards!

PunBB bbcode test