Topic: Limited Time Pricing

Can anyone comment on how long the Limited Time Price of $99 will last? 

I ordered a Chumby One and would like to order 2 or 3 more if the device meets my expectations.  Since it isn't expected to ship until late November, will I have time to order more at the $99 price point once I've had a few days to play around with it?

Re: Limited Time Pricing

We'll sell single units of the chumby one for $99.95 through the end of November.  After that we'll likely be raising the *single* unit price to $119.95, but enabling customers to buy orders of 2 or more chumby ones at the $99.95 per unit price -- hopefully that makes sense.  So if you want to order several, you're in good shape :^)

3 (edited by joltdude 2009-11-22 20:37:35)

Re: Limited Time Pricing

I know im holding out to get a second one for a possible holiday gift  untill I get the first Chumby One in my hands...

Yes i miss the soft and fuzzy nature of the original... but too much stuff is built-in to ignore the new model...

Though i do have a slightly snide question. No onboard Ethernet jack? Yes we know chumby wants to be portable and a lower cost to entry, but theres still always falling back to a wired connection...