1 (edited by joltdude 2008-04-22 12:28:15)

Topic: Anyone been able to use the Jajah widget

I created an account, verified it, tested it with an outgoing call...
Can login to their website fine...

But i get an invalid username/password when trying to configure the widget..
Password works for logging into their website directly

If i use the common name, it freezes at the Verifying...

What am I doing wrong
-Jolt?

Tried using email address and password, and common name" and password.. Neither worked.

Re: Anyone been able to use the Jajah widget

Hmmmm seems to be working fine with my account. Did you verify your account at jajah.com first by letting it call out to your phone?  Also you would have needed to complete the ja jah registration via email...
Other than than, configuring the widget should be a matter of entering your email address and your ja jah password.

3 (edited by joltdude 2008-04-22 12:50:14)

I got the phone call, i responded to the email.. I dont get why its not letting me authenticate...
I can email you the long nformation if youd like..

I can login tot he website just fine, it just wont let me enable it on the chumby..

joltdude wrote:

I got the phone call, i responded to the email.. I dont get why its not letting me authenticate...
I can email you the long nformation if youd like..

I can login tot he website just fine, it just wont let me enable it on the chumby..

Have you tried removing and re-adding the widget?

Yes I have.. Could it just be the registration isnt processed immediately or some odd difference between a personal and buisness account?

Sent you an email on the forums...

joltdude wrote:

Yes I have.. Could it just be the registration isnt processed immediately or some odd difference between a personal and buisness account?

Sent you an email on the forums...

Received, tested and replied..
Seems to be OK now.