Topic: To Do List

Greetings!  My uncle bought me a Chumby for my birthday.  It arrived yesterday, and I love it!  I searched the forum, and also the widgets, but I have not seen a widget for a "To do" list.  I would really like to see this application work.  I saw that one person was trying to link with a RSS feed.  I'm not sure how to do that.  Are there any other suggestions?

Thanks a lot!
April

Re: To Do List

We ought to write one that's connected to rememberthemilk.com or calendar.google.com. Both of those sites have RSS feeds that could easily fit into a customize box.

Well, we have a Google Calendar widget.

I have been unable to load google calendar.  The message I get is that it is unavailable and I should try again later.  I did get the htm address as the instructions indicated.  I can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong, or if the feed for that is down. 

Thanks!
April

I've gotten messages like that from the results of time-outs. If it's taking more than  8 or 10 seconds, I'd venture to guess that the feed is not the source of the problem

I can at least see my to do list (but not add or complete them) by enabling rss and copying the rss link from this site.