Topic: Chumby doesn't stay in night mode?

I've tried putting my Chumby into night mode so I can actually try and sleep with it in the room.  After like 10 or 15 minutes, it is suddenly back out of night mode and running channels again.  I have resorted to actually turning it off at night.  Any idea's what I'm doing wrong?  Why my night mode doesn't stick?

Re: Chumby doesn't stay in night mode?

I have a similar problem, it jumps out of night mode to what I guess is the alarm screen (white screen with Turn Off Alarm and Snooze buttons), even though the alarms are all set to "don't show alarm screen".  Even if I go back and hit night mode again, it usually jumps back to that screen after 5-10 minutes.

Would really appreciate knowing what causes this, because it is annoying and at this point I have not replaced my clock radio with the Chumby yet because the Chumby has these odd behaviours.

Hi guys,
Does this happen at the same time every day or is it random?
Can you please reply with your SW and FW versions found in control panel > settings > chumby info
Also which control panel version are you using?  Will show in top right corner of control panel.
Do you have any customer alarms set? If so what do you have set for "action"?

Cheers,
Matt

don't know the SW and HW versions right now, but I can tell you I'm on the beta control panel (same thing happened with the other control panel as well though), and all of my alarms are custom.  The one which I have set on weekday mornings has action set to my "morning" channel.

Seems random.  I'm also having trouble with my wireless connection dropping, sent an e-mail to chumby support about that.  I don't know if the two issues are in any way related.

I'll find out the sw and fw versions when I get home.

HW: 3.7  SW: 1.4   FW:5.33

Does it behave the same way if you set action = (no change) ?