1 (edited by sroach 2008-03-01 21:31:59)

Topic: 2 quick questions

Hello All,

I have searched for these and I think I found the answer but want to make sure, before spending $179.

1.) Sounds like there are multiple alarms, I have aneed for one alarm to go off at sat 6:00 am and then a second (for the wife) at 7:00. Is this do-able?

2.) Are the alarms (Wife proof) Easy to set up and change?

Bonus question: Is there a snooze to the alarms?

Thanks

Re: 2 quick questions

I just got mine so I don't know all the tricks, but I belive all you ask for is there. They are great. Infinite alarms, you can even wake up to streaming radio. As for setup, it is very easy.

Re: 2 quick questions

sroach wrote:

Hello All,

I have searched for these and I think I found the answer but want to make sure, before spending $179.

1.) Sounds like there are multiple alarms, I have aneed for one alarm to go off at sat 6:00 am and then a second (for the wife) at 7:00. Is this do-able?

yep, very doable.

2.) Are the alarms (Wife proof) Easy to set up and change?

There is one 'simple' alarm, which is your basic 'make a noise each morning at this time' style alarm. Then you can have multiple custom alarms which can play music, switch channels etc. These are still pretty easy to set up, mind.

Bonus question: Is there a snooze to the alarms?

There is a customisable snooze. I have a 5 minute snooze during the week and a 10 minute one on weekends smile