1 (edited by demarks51 2016-11-02 07:58:48)

Topic: For Sale by owner

I have 3 units for sale.

1-Chumby Classic Latte w/power supply.
1-Infocast 3.5 w/power supply
1-Chumby Classic in a Cedar Box (instead of original fluffy costume) w/power supply

$35 shipping included for each unit

PM me if you are interested.

Owner of 3 Sony Dash, 2 Info 8.

Re: For Sale by owner

I am willing to sell two of the three listed above and I will keep what is left. I just have too many devices and need to liquidate some of what I have. Please PM if you are interested in  one or two of these guys.

Christmas is right around the corner. These little chums would be a great gift  to yourself or someone you love.  Please PM me for more details.

I posted a link to this post on Chumby's FB page.

I'm interested in the Infocast 3.5. Forum email sent.

Thanks Duane. I did get the email from person above. We are working out the details.

Looks like Infocast 3.5 is sold. I still have the Cedar Box unit and a Latte CC. I can sell either one. I will probably keep the last Chum standing.

Do you still have the Latte CC?

Yes. Pm me for more details. Excellent condition.
Sorry for delayed response. Recovering from surgery.

Sold Latte CC BUT
When I retrieved it from my daughter to ship it out I used the wrong ps and fried it. sad
Not to disappoint. I sent buyer a black cc that was around just used as a clock.
Now what should i do with this latte cc?
Any ideas what can be done with this unit? I thought cc units could tolerate variety of voltages. 12 volts was bad news. Should have been more careful. Contact me with any good ideas.

The official power supply for the CC is 12VDC, positive center.  Something else must have happened.

12 (edited by demarks51 2017-01-03 19:22:49)

Smelled a smokey smell and did not boot.
It had been working great but was willing to sell it since it was just sitting on my shelf until my daughter started using it. I committed to selling it and had forgot she had it. I just now plugged it in again and it gives off a burnt smell at the back where connected.
Got any ideas for a future use for tnis unit? I kmow they are a bear to open up without damaging the outside pillow. If it can be fixed i wouldnt mind keeping it but i cant put much into it. Thought maybe someone may want a project. I cant use it the way it is. Maybe someone needs spare parts. It wouldnt cost much to ship in flat rate container.

Also cc in the cedar box is still available. Pm if interested.

Duane wrote:

The official power supply for the CC is 12VDC, positive center.  Something else must have happened.

I think I sent this to you a while back. Did you ever get it working again? Just wondering. I just had a I3 fail. PS is probably the problem.

I would happily purchase the one that seems to be broken if it is still around. I know it is a long shot, though.