Topic: Saki RSS News Reader Widget

I set up an account at Saki - and added news feeds to my favorites (in Saki)... but they don't show in my Chumby widget (yes, I filled in user name and password)... any ideas?

Re: Saki RSS News Reader Widget

Pokey, this looks like a problem with the widget. We'll let the folks from Saki know...

3 (edited by pokey 2007-11-16 10:10:07)

thanks... the interface of the saki site is horrible - in my opinion - and I thought that I was missing something.... but I do like the look of the reader (if it worked!!!)

4 (edited by druk 2008-01-17 09:39:08)

have you gotten any of the saki widgets to work? i am trying to set up the mail one, I am following all the instructions... nothing, everything else on chumby works, I think it is saki

I second the comments "the interface of the saki site is horrible -  but I do like the look of the reader (IF IT WORKED!!!)"  they have a real cutting edge looking site and promising product descriptions but from what I have been able to determine with extensive time installing and reinstalling Saki amc on multiple machines, it does not work...

What kind of problems were you having with the installer? I keep getting an error #5, (i forget what it was) but it's the same all the time. Annoying 'cos as you say the widgets do look quite cool