Topic: I Heart Radio station refresh

Hello, is there a way to refresh the stations being displayed on the i heart radio stations list? I have noticed some stations missing that are displayed on my other devices and some of the stations listed are not working correctly. Is there a way to refresh the current list?

Re: I Heart Radio station refresh

I'll look into that - there's a script on the server that queries a private API at iheartradio to get the station list, and that's what's provided to the device.  I'll see if I can run it again, assuming that API is still alive at their end.

I just ran the script and it picked up the same 923 stations as before.  it appears that iheartradio has not added any new stations to their standard web service feed.

Bummer, when I check on my phone I get Dave Ramsey channel and many more radio stations, but this list is not the same as the stations listed on the chumby.

Thanks for looking though. If you need a beta tester in case you want to work on this let me know.

iHeartRadio now streams over 1,500 live stations, but apparently the API that Chumby uses doesn't handle them all. I don't think there's any way for that to by fixed on Chumby's side. iHeartRadio would have to provide something new to Blue Octy, and I don't expect them to do that.