Topic: ICanHasCheezburger widget suggestion

Someone made the suggestion on the widget's page, but I thought it might be good to bring it up here, since the widget was developed by Chumby Industries...

Basically, it'd be awesome to have a configuration option to adjust the speed of the widget (how fast it cycles through pictures) -- right now it's like 4-5 seconds, which doesn't really give enough time to read some of the captions (especially on my little Chumby One on my desk)... I'd love it if I could make it wait 10 seconds instead.  A scrolling counter would be ideal (basically like 3 seconds to 60 seconds, in 1-second intervals), but a dropdown-type selection with options like "5 seconds", "10 seconds", "15 seconds", "30 seconds", "45 seconds", and "1 minute" would be passable.

Also it'd be nice to have some sort of option to only show the newest X pictures; I've seen some Cheezburger pictures come through that are 2-3 days old, and I have to keep staring at my Chumby (even with the quick 5-second interval) to wait for the new LOLs to come up.  I don't know if you could do it by "page", such as the first 1, 2, or 3 pages as seen on the icanhascheezburger.com website, or if you'd just have to do it by number of images (5, 10, 15, 25, 30, 40, 50, 75, 100? -- or again, the scrolling counter)... but this feature would be awesome.

Thanks!