1 (edited by Doktor Jones 2012-02-16 17:57:03)

Topic: Unofficial IRC for Chumby

I've set up an IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at #chumby ... my plan is to rekindle the community and get people to hang out in IRC and help each other there.  So come join me!  I'm currently working on getting an eggdrop bot in there that will do useful things like provide a basic Q&A and search the wiki, and am hoping at some point to spin up a bot on a Chumby (well, an Infocast, since I seem to have an easier time getting my hands on them than Chumby-branded Chumbies).  Don't know yet whether the Chumby-based bot would have the full functionality of the bot I'm currently working on or not -- it will depend largely on whether I can compile eggdrop on a Chumby, and whether there's enough memory space and speed to run the eggdrop scripts reliably.

If you don't have an IRC client, Freenode is so awesome they provide their own webchat client at http://webchat.freenode.net/ .

If anyone from Chumby would like to weigh in on this (or sanction it as the official IRC home for Chumby big_smile), that would be awesome!

Re: Unofficial IRC for Chumby

hola tengo un dash muchas aplicaciones me piden flash player 8 y no la he obtenido

puedo leer ebooks  en sony dash cual es la aplicacion gracias

como transfiero  aplicaciones de chumby el dash
gracias

I thought this was an IRC client for the Chumby.

6 (edited by magnuken 2012-05-23 11:18:49)

Niin, mitä helveta - onko tää Chumby homma nyt kuolemassa ja täytyisi jotakin hemmetin offline firmistä alkaa virittelemään

Tätä kysyn siis muutamankin Chumby vehkeen omaavana mm. vekkareina ym. säätiedoittajina ja valvontakameroiden still-kuvien näyttäjinä Chumbeja käyttävänä.

Huuoh - kai se täytyy katsoa jokin uusi sydeemi näiden chumbyjen tilalle, olisiko ehdotuksia?

Terveisin
Kentsu

And the same in english and swedish!

& this channel has been getting a little more traffic in the last few days with the outage... nice to 'meet' some fellow chumbians. wink