Topic: Cozi Calendar

Has there been any resolution to getting the cozi calendar app to remember password/login information?  I am using a Chumby 8.  This app was the main reason for getting a chumby so that I could have an electronic family calendar that the whole family could see on the counter top.  I saw that the app was updated as recently as 1/26/12.  I notice that when use the customize link on the dashboard the password field is always blank.

2 (edited by davenap 2012-02-03 04:05:11)

Re: Cozi Calendar

Cozi and or Chumby has never fixed this, they point their finger at each other.  I did however come up with a solution that is working for my family.  We still use Cozi to set up our calendar, then Google Calendar gets a feed and gets updated, Chumby reads my Google Calendar.  For help in setting this up, go to

http://www.cozi.com/coziblog/how-use-co … qus_thread

Re: Cozi Calendar

Thanks for the suggestion.  This will work although I wish the google calendar viewer app would default to the day tab as opposed to the event tab.  Also, how long of a delay are you seeing from the time you make a change on the Cozi calendar until it gets updated on the google calendar?