Topic: Daily Burn Widget

the website dailyburn.com is a great way to track your physical fitness. They have a good iPhone app - but why not a chumby app? Especially since the site lets you track and chart your sleep. It would be interesting to have a basic clock that you can tap when you're going to sleep to begin a timer and you stop when your alarm goes off - if that information was sent automatically to daily burn it would be a benefit. Would also be interesting to be able to enter in any late night snacks and display graphs of weight progress, etc.

Thanks

Re: Daily Burn Widget

There are many websites that help people track these stats including mapmyfitness.com and the other mapmy...'s and mypramid.gov. The difficultly with dailyburn.com and mapmyfitness.com is that the AP isn't public. This means that it is very difficult for anyone to design a widget/app without working with the company. You contact dailyburn.com directly and try to convince them that the chumby is worth working with as I have with mapmyfitness.com, not that I've had any success yet. They're probably looking for some critical mass before investing the resources. I would love to see at least one of these work on the chumby system too.