1 (edited by wkearney99 2008-05-14 13:22:46)

Topic: same clock in rotation?

Is there a way to specific a clock widget to repeat between the other widgets?  I'd like to have a clock come up in between the others.  I suppose I could just put a clock widget in the set, again and again.  But given they get reset (downloaded?) again it seems like a waste.  Is something like this possible?

Re: same clock in rotation?

They're not actually downloaded again - they're typically cached by the player as long as there's room.

wkearney99 wrote:

Is there a way to specific a clock widget to repeat between the other widgets?  I'd like to have a clock come up in between the others.  I suppose I could just put a clock widget in the set, again and again...

I'm doing exactly that on my morning wake-up channel and it's working just fine.

I do the same thing. I have a "News, Sports, and Weather" channel, and use the Super Clock for every third widget (and I use the message lines in the clock widget to announce what widgets are coming up).
So, I have the clock widget to start with the message "E-mail and Calendar are next...", then I have the e-mail and Google calendar widgets, the the clock again with "New York Times News and Politics are next...", then I have those widgets, and so on.
It works well for me.