Topic: drag and drop widgets between channels on the website?

Spent a great deal of time going through the widgets online and adding them to my default channel. Now that I have them and want to organize them, I can't move widgets from my default list to a newly made channel. It would be nice if you could see all the channels and their widget content on the same page and have the ability to move widgets between them as necessary.

If this is possible, please let me know. I can't find it.

Re: drag and drop widgets between channels on the website?

You use the "send" function, but have to do it one at a time.

I've suggested having sortable lists on the My Channels page but haven;t had any feedback from Chumby.

yeah that's the only way i've been able to do it so far, but I second the request for this as it would be very useful.

I've found it almost easier to just BROWSEl the widgets, recognize the ones I already have and add them to the channel I want them in, then go back and erase them from where I don't want them. I can even erase from the Chumby. Mainly just starting over. This only easily works with widgets that don't have to be configured, but it really is faster for me doing it this way, if I know easily where they are stored, that is.

I've passed this on to product management for consideration.

Has there been any progress on this?