Topic: So what's the deal... does it scroll through them?

Hi there!

My mouse is hovering over the "purchase" button, but there's one last thing I need to figure out. I've looked through the brilliant Wiki, and the even better forums, but haven't been able to find an answer anywhere yet. With these widgets, does it 'scroll' through them at a set interval, or can you only use one at a time, or what?

Apologies if it's a stupid question, but i've not been able to find the answer anywhere.

Thanks!

Re: So what's the deal... does it scroll through them?

Actually; I've JUST discovered an even more pressing question, Why on Earth don't you ship internationally, more importantly - to the UK?

Come ooon people, even merrie old England deserves gadgets.

As mentioned in several other threads on the topic, a wifi device like this need to be certified for use in each country (the equivalent of the US FCC certification), we need to clear trademarks, and we need to get the required import clearances and find shippers that will deliver directly from China.  All of this is tedious, time consuming and expensive.

We're still working on establishing the business in the US. We *want* to sell internationally - why wouldn't we? - but it's just too much for us at the moment.  Hopefully that will change soon.

4 (edited by velkrosmaak 2008-03-02 09:21:31)

It wasn't a dig at the organisation, just a genuine surprise as I was rather looking forward to ordering one.

Any ideas how soon this may change? If there's as much red tape surrounding this in the US as there would be in England then I'm sure I might be able to order one on my deathbed. smile

So I guess till then my options are: a) flight to US and import it myself illegally, b) the 'bay

Edit: Any thoughts on my original question, anybody?

I got a friend to buy mine and picked it up when visiting them.

I'd recommend you use your option a) or b)

velkrosmaak wrote:

Edit: Any thoughts on my original question, anybody?

It scrolls through the widgets at pre-defined intervals. You can configure how long a widget stays on screen for when you add it to a channel.

Some widgets will stay for longer than this interval if you are interacting with it.