Topic: Problems getting my chumby working

Hello!

Just received my new Chumby and I have some huge problems getting it working for longer than 5 min:
The network setup & connection worked fine at first power up.

I tryed all my previously configurated channels – all seem to be working fine (for more than 20 mins).
After I played the first you-tube video the chumby freezed. I switched off and on and all the following happened.

After 5 mins the chumby won't fetsch anymore new data from the network connection (I got a 82% signal strength from my router - can't be bad connection). Also I can't change channels anymore from the chumby dash (network problem)

The browser check  "Status: Wireless"  with ip-address works for exact the same time 5min, thereafter the chumy will not be found anymore.
Tryed to re-configure the network connection and got the strange behavior – "no wireless networks found". I've 3 access points in the house – not to mention the onces from neighbors.

After I pluged in & out the power-supply the accesspoints where shown again. But I still couldn't make an connection to the 2 other access points. The only one which works is the one I first configurated on my Fritz!Box

My question is now:

1: How could I find out if the device is faulty?
2: Is there a way to hard or softreset the chumby  (I mean not the hidden reboot) and start from the beginning?
3: Is there a system-check menu somewhere?

This is what I get from the "Status: Wireless" (if I check this out in the first couple of mins after getting it plugged in again):

</pre> <pre> Inter-| sta-| Quality | Discarded packets | Missed | WE
face | tus | link level noise | nwid crypt frag retry misc | beacon | 19
rausb0: 0000 85. 200 177 0 0 0 0 0 0 </pre> </body></html>

thanks

mrwhite