Topic: WANTED $$: Internet Controlled Multi-Alarm

I bought the Chumby to hope to realize a vision of a web-controlled multi-alarm that can set a cadence in the household. Wake up alarm, clean up alarm, kids homework alarm, bed alarm, etc.

The beta control panel has multi-alarms which is great. Now, to make this AWESOME, do this (this may need to be a widget)...

Allow alarms to be created via MyChumby page...that way alarms can be created and changed remotely. And easier than the control panel interface.

Allow person setting up alarm to upload their own alarms (mp3 files?)

And/or, via flash, allow the person to record their alarm tone. So the alarm could be a voice announcement!

Then...to make it extra awesome. you could enable a person to answer a question on the screen through the alarm, like "was the task done", so a household member has to accept the alarm or task via Chumby. And then these stats can be served via MyChumby or the widget maker's web page.

I have a cash prize for the person who makes this happen in Q1 '08! I'm anxiously awaiting...and I'm sure everyone else will like this. (posting this to widgets as well).