Topic: Music won't play with iphone

Any iphone users? I can plug in my regular ipod just fine and view and play form the playlist on the display, but when I plug in my iphone... nuffin.  Anyone else?

Re: Music won't play with iphone

bjbyers wrote:

Any iphone users? I can plug in my regular ipod just fine and view and play form the playlist on the display, but when I plug in my iphone... nuffin.  Anyone else?

DISREGARD- Found other posts with the same issue so nothing new to report here.

While some of the other third-party tools for managing iPhones are starting to show up, so far they require hacking the iPhone and installing software on the device itself.  I'm not sure we want to be in the position of asking folks to do that (which risks bricking the phone) in order to interoperate with the chumby.

Duane wrote:

While some of the other third-party tools for managing iPhones are starting to show up, so far they require hacking the iPhone and installing software on the device itself.  I'm not sure we want to be in the position of asking folks to do that (which risks bricking the phone) in order to interoperate with the chumby.

Blah.... not important enough of a feature to hack my iPhone.   I'll keep an eye on the threads to see if something else comes up.  Thanks for responding Duane.

I'm sure when the SDK is released there will be some easy work arounds.