Topic: NIce update to the site.

Hello nice site update.
I am having issues with the size of the boxes at the top of the page. they don't seem to resize correctly.
I had to go to the full screen to see the site correctly and it still is slightly broken. great direction though.

(IE Vista)
Yaesumofo

A Chumby in hand is worth 20 in the Wherehouse.

Re: NIce update to the site.

Did you try clearing the browser cache?  It's very likely that your browser is still holding on to stylesheets and other assets from the older version of the site.

Duane wrote:

Did you try clearing the browser cache?  It's very likely that your browser is still holding on to stylesheets and other assets from the older version of the site.

This is appears to happen with a few people. Please just refresh the cache and enjoy!

Does this mean the Chumby was released officially?

I did not clear my cache.  but I do find that the site works fine with safari and now works correctly with IE. I did nothing but a reload but this only worked after a power cycle of the computer.
IN any event it is now working well and looks very nice.

Nice work on the site.
Yaesumofo

A Chumby in hand is worth 20 in the Wherehouse.

What happened to the widget lab category. I can't get in anymore.

asher wrote:

What happened to the widget lab category. I can't get in anymore.

All of the widgets that were in Widget Labs have been moved to the "correct" categories.

At some point, the category will be removed entirely, and developers will be placing their widgets in the correct categories themselves.