Topic: Radio needs a way to set my favorite channels

I have become a huge user of my Chumby now that it plays internet radio.  The interface gets better and better, which is super awesome, but I have some features that I'd like to suggest that I think would make it a really great and powerful function.

1. I should be able to flag stations I find in the various different "channels" as favorites.  That way, I will not have to re-search every time I want to switch between the 3 or 4 channels I actually listen to.  The favorites list could just be another option in the sources menu.  A little toggling star button could be put next to the channel listings in the search results.  That would be teh hotness.

2. I don't think I need to hit GO TO to move forward in the interface.  Once I click the SHOUTCAST, just show me that menu. 

3. Don't make me click the play button after I pick a station.  Just play it!

4. I suspect that there is some information about stream bitrate that I am not seeing.  See KEXP in Shoutcast.  There are 3 options, all described the same.  Is one better than others?  I can't tell!

5. This is super picky, but I think it would be nice to have alternating colors on the rows in the select boxes.

OK I WILL STOP NOW. I probably could go on all day. I have a software design fetish, obviously.

Re: Radio needs a way to set my favorite channels

Good suggestions - I've forwarded to Product Management for their consideration.