Topic: Chumby on network, but stops displaying widgets

A repeat problem we've been seeing -- happens 100% of the time we leave the chumby on long enough -- is that it stops displaying any widgets at all (just a blank screen).  The weird thing is that (a) the chumby is responsive (we can bring up the control panel and check/change settings) and (b) it is on the network -- we can ping it and hit its webserver.  This generally happens after the chumby has been on for 90-120 minutes.

The Settings>Info screen is normal.  We see the chumby ID, its owner, its name, the network information (IP address,
netmask, gateway, DNS server, etc).

The Settings>Network>Show Networks screen is odd -- it doesn't show any networks at all.  And it's not because our access point isn't broadcasting the network name.  Sometimes (less than half the time I go to Settings>Network>Show Networks) the chumby does list my networks (and my neighbors' :-), but most of the time it lists nothing, even when it is obviously connected.

Re: Chumby on network, but stops displaying widgets

I'm in exactly the same situation - just the google news and Flickr widgets running.

Re: Chumby on network, but stops displaying widgets

There appears to be some sort of resource leak of some kind in the software.  The most annoying thing about this kind of bug is that it takes so long to present.

We'll track it down.