Topic: On-screen keyboard in .54

I love the more keyboardesque feel but I feel this iteration is less responsive.  In particular, the letters on the lowest row are only sensitive to touch on the very top of the displayed key.  Does this drive anyone else crazy or am I being too particular?  Everything else is great; I really feel the chumby is becoming the device I dreamed about.

Re: On-screen keyboard in .54

Is the virtual keyboard the one used in the Chumbychat, or is there another one?  I couldn't find it anywhere else.
Pardon my ignorance.

"We will find a way, or we will make one."

I found it in Music>SHOUTcast>*search bar in top right corner*

@sfg413
Are you sure your touchscreen is configured correctly? its working perfectly fine for me, all areas of the buttons are responsive.

Not sure what you're talking about here - all of the keys are built from the same objects, the bottom keys are not treated any differently than the others. This sounds like calibration issues - please recalibrate (perhaps with a stylus) and let me know if they're still a problem.

I recalibrated with a stylus and now I get a response from the top half of the bottom row.  I'm guessing the very edges of the screen just aren't sensitive.  It's really not a huge deal.