Topic: "save" button on channels please

Would love to see a "save" or "lock" button on the channel page - I like having the same clock appear in between each widget - but my widgets locations never seem to stick...

Re: "save" button on channels please

I'm not sure what you mean here - are you saying that the chumby is not respecting the order of widgets as you've set them up on the web site?

yes... If I rearrange the widgets and then go to another website the widget order does not "stick" If I wait a few minutes before leaving the channel page then they do "stick" but it would be nice to have a save or set button rather than a mysterious waiting period...

OK, thanks.  I'll pass that on.

My wife has has a recurring issue that about "once a day" (according to her) all her widgets are re-ordered.  I'm wondering if this could be related to the above issue. 

She now leaves her laptop open 24x7 to the edit-channel page, fearful that if she doesn't, her widgets will come unglued.  Please help!

This may sound odd to ask, but could you tell me how many widgets you have in your channel (in the one that is being affected)?  This information would help in determining the timing of some requests.

Regards,

JT

She has 64 widgets in her "default" channel right now, which is the channel she has the problem with.