Topic: 2 Sony Dash's for sale!

Hi,

I have 2 Sony Dash's for sale,  one brand new in a sealed box and never used, and a second in like new condition and fully functional. $50.00 for the pair plus actual shipping costs!

Thanks, Dan

Re: 2 Sony Dash's for sale!

Have they been Chumbyized?

One has, the other is a virgin in the original box and never touched, lol

Funny. I just found my third Dash in my drawer I hadn't used in a while. Added new weather update. Works great. I may take it to work. Other two are working great. Wish Dash had more music options. Shoutcast has lots of stations though. Glad Chums are still working.

Owner of 3 Sony Dash, 2 Info 8.

I guess if you have a subscription they can be useful,  personally  I have given up on the platform and subscriptions...

Not much demand or interest in this I can see,   looks like there both gonna go to Goodwill soon....

I’d be interested in them.  Are you negotiable on the price?

The used one has already gone to Goodwill,  if you want the new one in the original box and un-used it will cost you $25.00 plus shipping.  Otherwise it's going to be given to a friend who want to experiment with it.
Thx.

Not sure where you’re at, but with shipping costs these days, I say give it to your friend.  Thanks for your consideration.  Happy 4th of July!

10 (edited by Nomad 2023-07-02 07:40:02)

vplester wrote:

Not sure where you’re at, but with shipping costs these days, I say give it to your friend.  Thanks for your consideration.  Happy 4th of July!

Yup, about the best rate in shipping is USPS flat rate but even that would probably cost about $15.00 which would be more then you would want to pay.  I hate to see a brand new unit cannibalized but I think I will take your suggestion.

Moderator, you can close this thread, thx