Topic: Sleep Sounds Not Working

Hi, I'm at work so forgive me if I've got the wording wrong.  With the new Chumby firmware there's a selection of sleep sounds that you can pull up and play.  I've found about 50% aren't working.  Ocean and Snoring are 2 off the top of my head.

Is this something that will be fixed or an incompatibility with the Sony hardware?  Is it playing these from local MP3 files or is this streaming from an Internet server that is down?

Re: Sleep Sounds Not Working

This is streaming.  I'll check to see if they're working and update them or remove them if they aren't.

It's not uncommon for the Blue Octy Radio and Sleep Sound stream sources to move.

shawndoc wrote:

Hi, I'm at work so forgive me if I've got the wording wrong.  With the new Chumby firmware there's a selection of sleep sounds that you can pull up and play.  I've found about 50% aren't working.  Ocean and Snoring are 2 off the top of my head.

Is this something that will be fixed or an incompatibility with the Sony hardware?  Is it playing these from local MP3 files or is this streaming from an Internet server that is down?

The stream sources changed as Duane mentioned. You can find some on shoutcast under "sleep" or "ambient"

Owner of three C1's, Infocast 3.5, Sony Dash C10, and Infocast 8. A tinkerer at heart and IT director by trade.

I've restored "Ocean" and "Snoring" and added "Babbling Brook".

Love babbling brook.

Owner of 3 Sony Dash, 2 Info 8.

Thanks Duane!