Topic: How to Subscribe

Sorry for being dense, but I haven't been able to figure out how to send Duane a few bucks for his efforts and enable channels on my Chumby.

My Chumbies were all activated many years ago, and displaying the generic Clock app.  If I select the 'Channels' from the control panel, it gives me one channel called 'Unsubscribed', and if I tap 'Change', I get brought back to the control panel main screen.

When I login to the web site (www.chumby.com) I can see all of the channels that I had before the "big outage".  However, I don't see any of those channels on any of my devices.

Sorry if this is obvious, but for some reason I'm not seeing what I need to do on the web site or on my devices.  I'm assuming that I click on something and it prompts for a credit card, but I haven't found it yet.

Thanks in advance for someone pointing me in the right direction.  I'm sure it will be a 'Duh!' moment, once I see it.

Re: How to Subscribe

Go to www.chumby.com, hit the menu item "my chumby"=>"my subscription".  I think it's also mention in the right sidebar under the buttons.

Duane wrote:

Go to www.chumby.com, hit the menu item "my chumby"=>"my subscription".  I think it's also mention in the right sidebar under the buttons.

Great, got it - thanks!

OK, so I've entered my credit card info, and now see the channels on my devices.

Now how do I get back the "Unsubscribed" app with the clock?  Is that app one that I can add to my channels?

You can find it in the "Clocks" category as "Unsubscribed Clock".