Topic: IHeart Radio gone from my device

As of this morning IHeart Radio is no longer showing on my Infocast 3.5. It has worked fine for the past year or longer. I was using the app and it appeared to lock up and then the chumby auto reset itself. At which time IHeart Radio was no longer showing in the various stream sources page.

Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

Re: IHeart Radio gone from my device

Is Pandora there, or is it just iHeartRadio that's missing?

3 (edited by demarks51 2015-08-19 12:34:13)

I have had that happen and then iHeart will eventually return. Don't know why. Try restarting. All other music sources will be available and for some reason iheart will fail to show. It is usually temporary. In fact, now that I mention it, iHeart will sometimes go silent and then I will restart and everything is fine.

Owner of 3 Sony Dash, 2 Info 8.

As DEMARK51 suggested, IHEART Radio came back all of a sudden. Thanks for the input. I am a HAPPY CHUMBY camper once again.

Glad to hear it. It is quite the job to keep up with the continuing upgrades that some of the apps throw at Duane. Since some providers do not look at the effects on Chumby, Duane has to make up for it if possible. I appreciate his tenacity to keep this tech working even though challenging.

Owner of 3 Sony Dash, 2 Info 8.