Topic: Multiple chumbies and channels

I have 2 Chumbys.  Both are activated and show up under "My Chumbys".  Is there any way I can setup a channel to only display on one of the units?  For example, I use the Google Calendar widget in my Default channel.  I want this channel to be available to the 1st chumby (in my office) but not the 2nd (vacation property where sometimes I have renters).  Basically the ability to have device specific channels?  Is this possible?

Re: Multiple chumbies and channels

Just make multiple channels, set each device to the channel you want it to show.

But the renters could just change the channel on the vacation house Chumby and see the Calendar. They probably wouldn't do it, they probably wouldn't even realise they could do such a thing, but it would be possible.
The only way to keep your Calendar channel definitely inaccessible from your vacation Chumby would be to have two separate accounts, one for each Chumby.

Exactly - I didn't want the "renter" chumby to be able to access my other channels.  Thanks for the replies.

I think this would be a useful feature to be able to make some channels device specific.