Topic: now almost two months after 'the lights came back on'

i'm not asking for numbers or anything

i'm just asking if, generally, we're seeing the subs that were projected after this short amount of time

of course, i'm unable to get a sense solely from the forum, so...

sincerely, we all want this to be a success for you

Re: now almost two months after 'the lights came back on'

in a vague response... *thumbs up* smile

it's good to see the future looking bright enough that some of the devs have come back and updated their widgets so they work again, to keep them up to date with changing services out there.

Cleaning up any loose bits and bytes.

whew, thanks

i'm glad to hear even vague positive news

(hey, i'm originally from dallas, btw... w.t.white, many many years ago, back when it was... well, still a good school)

mgwynn wrote:

whew, thanks

i'm glad to hear even vague positive news

(hey, i'm originally from dallas, btw... w.t.white, many many years ago, back when it was... well, still a good school)

I'm *very* positive about the future of chumby... as long as Duane doesn't fall into a suddenly opened earthquake crevice out there in cali.. smile

I'm originally from austin... so don't know the schools around here smile

Cleaning up any loose bits and bytes.

In case Duane does have a fall, we can just get him one of these. Think about it:

http://i.imgur.com/SxMyHhs.jpg

I kid.

Why don't you guys just Assimilate Duane into your Collective? Or at least an old-fashioned mind meld. Better safe than sorry. In any case, thank you all for letting me stare mindlessly at my lava lamp widget again. BTW, Chumby just had it's 8th Birthday since introduction to the world at Foo Camp August 25, 2006. Duane has outlasted CEOs from Microsoft, Apple etc... OK, maybe his parachute isn't quite as golden as theirs.

chumby's doing better than i was, at age eight

i could have really used a reboot around my eighth birthday, too

maybe i would have found better, smarter friends to hang with, and changed my whole life around

or like chumby, my 'reboot' would have convinced my better, smarter friends, that i had somehow alienated along the way, to come back around and let me hang with them again

i might have been the first geeky nerdy potus!