Topic: Pay via Paypal

Hi,

is it possible to pay via Paypal? In Germany creditcards arent that often than in the States. Most time we use debit cards (Electronic Cash, EC) and when i buy a credit card only for chumby it would cost me 3$ every month.

I would pay one year in advance to make it easy.

Bye
Robert

Re: Pay via Paypal

This has been discussed elsewhere. The gist of it is that Paypal is a PITA to implement, not many people want this option (closer to 10 than 1,000), and Paypal has a history of freezing peoples' accounts for arbitrary reasons (e.g. not being a non-profit, while other places say you can be a for-profit company), so that they cannot take money out of the account.

Hi, you are right - paypal freeze often money without any reason for month.

Is there any other way to send you money easy without high fees? Ive got 40k Dogecoins big_smile

Robert

Its old and slow, but what about checks or money orders?

@cccuck: money orders would be a option for me. Checks arent often used in Germany for the last 20 years (i had one time a check in my hand as an POS employee) - i dont know how much in the states checks are used.

6 (edited by bobsz 2014-07-25 19:18:22)

Creepyking wrote:

when i buy a credit card only for chumby it would cost me 3$ every month.

I would pay one year in advance to make it easy.

One yearly payment would be more do-able for me too, though for completely different reasons.Do you think if we just "over-paid" with $36 to Stripe it would carry over? I read that Stripe charges a percentage + 30 cents fee per charge. So, one annual charge instead of 12 charges might actually save Blue Octy a whopping $3.30/year. I know, I'm getting a little hard-sell here, and I know you guys have bigger challenges than a few "outliers." Thanks.