Topic: Stuck on new clock

After the update I navigated to the clock widget, which works fine. I can get to the calendar. But I can't get back to the music or anything else. The top button does not function. I use this Infocast a lot for Pandora, now it is of no use. hope this can be fixed.
Jim

Re: Stuck on new clock

try rebooting, this is the first I've heard of this issue.

Cleaning up any loose bits and bytes.

I have, many times. Distressing that you have not heard of it. Is there some trick to boot into any other screen?

if the top button on your icast isn't working, then there's no way, other than sshing into it, to get to another screen.

information about sshing into a chumby is available in the 'tips and tricks' section off the front page of the wiki.

I went to that page and searched for ssh. No luck. I have no idea what sshing is. Is this hopeless?

One thing you might try is a factory reset - power up while touching the screen to get into "special options".

OK! Got the special options menu
Definitely need to restore factory settings, right?
Thanks Duane!

it's worth a shot, I keep forgetting about the factory reset... sorry smile

The factory reset did it! Very easy, just had to re-enter network password and pandora password.
Thanks to both of you for the quick response.
If anyone else has to get to the Special Options menu, I found I had to wait maybe a half second to touch the screen after pressing the On button.If I had my finger on the screen while pushing the on button the infocast would not startup.

glad to hear!

hopefully, you'll become one of our happy subscribers and find other fun widgets to use on your chum!