Topic: Happy New Year!

Here in sunny EST, it's now officially 2014. I just wanted to wish Happy New Year to all of my fellow Chumbros and Chumbabes. Also, I have to get around to changing my profile picture now.

Re: Happy New Year!

Happy 2014, yes indeed. It is amazing that this Chumby Community has held together for yet another year. In a recent post Duane wrote he was surprised by how many Chumbys were still up and running and connected to the servers. Wonderful. At this rate we may even outlast the Commodore 64 fanboys. Happy New Year!

The New Year is starting slowly and painfully for me. The last guests left around 3:00 AM.  Great time with great friends but I want to go back to bed.

Tar, feathers, congress. Some assembly required.

Well, I finally got around to changing my profile picture. I think that it's 50% better already.

nathanm wrote:

Well, I finally got around to changing my profile picture. I think that it's 50% better already.

I've heard of "lipstick on a pig", but "lipstick on a chumby" is new to me!

Well, let's just say that I wasn't expecting quite this level of absurdness when I Googled "smile clipart". The fact that I was extremely tired probably didn't help things, either.

You look awesome. Anyone who says otherwise is just jealous.

Indubitably.