Topic: Archive this forum?

This has been mentioned before, but I wonder if anyone has the ways or means to archive this forum, or at least some of the major topics in it. I have no idea how this works, what the size of a site like this would be, etc. If there's nothing else, I guess I'll just try to save as many pertinent pages as I can. It just seems like it's such a wealth of technical knowledge, not just about the Chumby itself, but so many related areas.

Re: Archive this forum?

I use the program HTTrack. I have used it here to get some forums but I am sure you could copy the whole forum site if you wanted. Of course you would have to update often to get the current postings.

This is from their website;

HTTrack is a free (GPL, libre/free software) and easy-to-use offline browser utility.

It allows you to download a World Wide Web site from the Internet to a local directory, building recursively all directories, getting HTML, images, and other files from the server to your computer. HTTrack arranges the original site's relative link-structure. Simply open a page of the "mirrored" website in your browser, and you can browse the site from link to link, as if you were viewing it online. HTTrack can also update an existing mirrored site, and resume interrupted downloads. HTTrack is fully configurable, and has an integrated help system.

WinHTTrack is the Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Seven release of HTTrack, and WebHTTrack the Linux/Unix/BSD

http://www.httrack.com/