Topic: Radio Paradise no longer working

As of a few weeks, I'm no longer able to listen to Radio Paradise on the chumby. I can see it on the "blue octy radio" station together with a bunch of others, but when I select it and hit play, the status bar displays "Now playing ..." and shortly after that switches back to "idle".  Channels other than radio paradise work fine, and I'm able to listen to radio paradise on my computer and other devices, so this is something specific to RP on the chumby.  I have ssh open on my chumby so I'm happy to debug further if necessary -- I'd just need the instructions.

Re: Radio Paradise no longer working

OK, we'll take a look.  Sometimes the stations change the URLs to their streams.

The RP streams look to be up and down at the moment, but there's a new URL in there now so give it another shot.

It's now working indeed.  Thanks for the quick fix, folks, much appreciated. smile

Radio Paradise still not working for me, with a Sony Dash. Absolute Radio and others in Blue Octy work.

RP is working here on a Chumby Classic.

Yup, Radio Paradise is working on all of my Chumby devices, but not on the dash.  Sounds like a Sony problem - I'd ask them on their forum.