1 (edited by cz9h3d 2010-12-05 12:18:47)

Topic: MediaFly Channels Not Showing

I'm wondering why my MediaFly Channels are not showing up on my Infocast?  It shows all the standard categories, etc, but not my channels.

I've linked my device properly - but nothing!  This feature is the one that's going to free up my squeezebox radio for garage usage, and let my pseudo-Chumby stay at my bedside!

BTW - I added the Podcast Player Ap - how come the two default channels that appear (top 50, top10?  whatever, I forget) all contain adult-oriented podcasts?!?! 
Even worse, they seem to be adult-oriented video podcasts!
Even worse, the links are bad and they don't play!
wink

Re: MediaFly Channels Not Showing

Oops!  My mistake....the Podcast Ap issue is with my Squeezebox Radio.  I'm sure my pseudo-Chumby (i.e. Infocast 3.5") would have played the video properly!

BTW - with the 3.5" going for $49, I talked myself into keeping both it and my Squeezebox wink

Hello, I have been having problems with mediafly as well.  For the past few days, the categories have not been showing up---only "Mix (all).  Is there something I need to do. I have rebooted with no success.  Thank you.

Same issue here. The mediafly channels are gone. It only shows "mix" channel.

Mine came back up last night!!!   Hurray!!!

I found that mediafly channels only showed up when I entered my chumby id(s) in ALL-CAPS.